The BNC re-enters its routine starting about now. Here’s a draft outline of what to expect.
- Join or renew! https://bouldernordic.org/membership-account/membership-levels/. Each and every membership ($25-$35, or $250 for businesses) pays for in-town grooming, snowmobiles and grooming implements, fuel and maintenance–the whole shebang.
- Expo And Ski Swap in conjunction with the Boulder Nordic Junior Race Team. Buy and sell used gear while benefiting the BNJRT. Date and location to be announced, typically the first or second Wednesday in November.
- Annual General Meeting consisting of election of board of directors. This year, the intention is to do this in the 30-45 minutes preceding the Ski Swap.
- Thanks to Eldora, the Social Skis are going to be easier to plan and more accessible, details to follow.
- Follow-up on survey. Patience is required, Eldora has its hands full and the BNC is a volunteer organization. Both parties see this as an incremental process.
And a huge thanks to The Wilderness Exchange whose donation to the BNC has made grooming operations immensely easier.
Thank you for supporting the BNC.