*Please note, though separate nonprofits, the BNC and the BNJRT have partnered on shared interests for decades and continue to do so for the good of the nordic community.
The Boulder Nordic Junior Racing Team (BNJRT) is constantly trying to raise funds to help support the junior nordic ski program. One easy way to help support our program is to become a King Soopers loyalty card member. Then you can associate your loyalty card number with BNJRT and King Soopers will give us a percentage of all of your purchases at no cost to you. If you want to support BNJRT support through the King Soopers program, you must register your King Soopers loyalty card and indicate BNJRT as the nonprofit linked to your card.
This program is really simple. It will only take 2-3 minutes of your time to become or to continue to be a supporter of BNJRT with your King Soopers purchases!
New program basics:
- No longer requires funds to be reloaded onto a grocery card (this was the old program)
- Rewards will now be tied to your King Soopers Loyalty Card
- All funds previously loaded onto a grocery card are still valid, however no new funds can be loaded
- Family members from around Colorado that shop at King Soopers, City Market, or Krogers can support BNJRT
For BNJRT to earn cash back on your grocery and gas purchases you will need to link your King Soopers Loyalty Card to BNJRT. It’s easy, here’s how:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com
- “Sign In” to your account (link in upper right-hand corner)
NOTE: If you don’t already have an online account with King Soopers you will need to “Create an account” (only requires email, name and King Soopers Loyalty Card number or associated phone number)
- Go to the “Community Rewards” link on the left-side menu of “My Account”
- Type HD830 in the “Find an Organization” search field (or search for Boulder Nordic Junior Racing Team) and then click “Enroll”
- Shop! Once you have enrolled, King Soopers will credit BNJRT for purchases made when you use your Loyalty Card or associated phone number
Please contact Victor Gurarie (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
Thank you for your continued support of our skiers.