With things under control and nothing needing attention, it looks like the BNC will start to come back to life in September.
The board will meet and standard business will begin to get done. But, right now, with nothing urgent, the BNC will remain in its summer slumber.
Here’s what to expect,
- Confirmation of the date of the Swap, currently scheduled for November 13th. Details will follow, as usual. Thanks to our partners the BNJRT, The Boulder Elks, and Boulder Nordic Sport.
- Update our grooming agreements with the City for North Boulder Park and our contacts at CU South.
- Volunteers will plan to stage and check over the grooming equipment.
- We’ll remind folks to join the BNC. After a couple weak winters, it’s important to join because $25-$35 across a broad membership is what pays for everything.
- Some news from NATO (Nederland Area Trails Organization) which applied, as planned, for the permit to groom West Mag after the BNC did a mediocre job piloting the project, thanks NATO!
- A date and time for our Annual General Meeting which is when we elect our board of directors.
- Anything else that needs to happen.
Thanks for supporting the BNC!